Enter Our Prize Draw to win a Methuselah of Whispering Angel Rosé
On Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th July, the QIPCO King George Diamond weekend takes place at Ascot.
Saturday brings with it one of the most historic and prestigious races in the world - the King George VI and Queen Elizabeth QIPCO Stakes. First run in 1951 in tribute to Her Majesty the Queen’s parents, the race has long been recognised as Europe’s premier, mid-season, middle distance race for all age groups. It has been won in the past by numerous Royal Ascot winners, Epsom Derby winners and Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe winners, many of whom are immortalised at Ascot through bars that carry their names.
To help celebrate this great weekend of racing, we are delighted to offer you the chance of winning a Methuselah - that's 6 litres - of the fantastic Whispering Angel Rosé.
All you have to do is place an order from the Ascot Wine Club and we will add you into the prize draw. To have a chance of winning, your order must be received by 23.59 hours on Sunday 2nd August 2020.
“All Provençal rosé lovers know the name Whispering Angel – the best-selling label from Caves d’Esclans. Rightly demanded worldwide, it’s a brilliant pink drink with just a touch of ripe peach and strawberry fruit, and a delicate tingle of grapefruit, which merge seemlessly to create a form of refreshment that’s ripe, but oh so light.” The Drinks Business Global Masters Rose GOLD 2020
For full terms and conditions, see below.
Terms & Conditions
- The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who place an order with the Ascot Wine Club.
- The Ascot Wine Club and this Prize Draw is being operated and run on behalf of Ascot Racecourse by Hallgarten & Novum Wines, Official Wine Supplier to Ascot.
- Employees of Ascot Racecourse, Hallgarten & Novum Wines, Whispering Angel and Moët & Chandon, their group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must place an online order from the Ascot Wine Club. No purchase is necessary; entries can be submitted to email@example.com, providing contact name, mailing address, contact telephone and email details. One entry per household. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The opening date for entries is 12.00 hours on Friday 10th July 2020. The closing date of the prize draw is 23.59 hours on Sunday 2nd August 2020. Entries received after this time will not be considered but orders of wine will continue to be fulfilled.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed at random. The draw will take place on Monday 3rd August 2020.
- The winner will receive the prize described in the prize draw email.
- Ascot Racecourse accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email or phone (using the details provided at entry) on or before Friday 7th August 2020 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Ascot Wine Club (at email@example.com) within 14 days of being notified by Ascot Wine Club, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Ascot Wine Club shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Ascot Wine Club shall be entitled to select another winner.
- Ascot Racecourse does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by Ascot Wine Club by post or email within 14 days of being notified of their win.
- The name and country of the winner can be obtained after Friday 7th August 2020 by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Ascot Wine Club retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Ascot Racecourse, Hallgarten & Novum Wines and Whispering Angel shall not in any circumstances be responsible for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Ascot Wine Club further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s property relating to or resulting from participation in the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Ascot Wine Club for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- Ascot Wine Club reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Ascot Wine Club in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Ascot Wine Club shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.